Unless specified otherwise, text on this blog is copyright © by Christine Young.

I am currently updating my story, Commonwealth of Souls, so it is in draft form and not shown. I will post when I have completed it.



My Belief

"The value of humanity can be found in the way we proceed through life; the way we go or do not go to war; the way we hate or love our neighbor; the way we abuse or cherish our children, and, most importantly, the way we disregard or value nature and all the beautiful creatures sharing this planet with us. Respect and appreciation of nature and of all life itself is the foundation upon which a kind heart stands."

"Happiness is important. When you're happy your soul's thirst for light is quenched. But sadness is also important, as it allows for down time and contemplation, and, without sadness, how could we recognize happiness."

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My IPod

So I've had this great little iPod shuffle in my possession, in it's original packaging—never opened—for 2 years. I never opened it because quite frankly I didn't know how to use it. The iPod was a gift from our branch manager at work. We all received one. I remember seeing the faces of the young people when they opened it...you would have thought they opened a box and found gold. I opened mine and said "wow...this is...great?"

Today I finally learned how to use it. I had to download iTunes first. That was an experience. The problem with me downloading software is that I never know if I'm doing something right or wrong. I finally got it together though and now I have all this great music on my iPod. I have a splendid schuffle of Moviola (John Barry), hors de prix, a film score by DePierre Salvadori (belongs to hubby) and The Last Waltz, and if you don't know about The Last Waltz and the last major concert honoring The Band, then I feel sorry for you. As a matter of fact I'm listening right now to Manchild (Muddy Waters) while I'm posting on my blog, and, as long as we're on the subject, I'd like to recommend the DVD (The Last Waltz).

Anyway, to make an already long and boring story short, I love my new (old) iPod Schuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment